Here would be the not too common but very creative marketing strategies that you could utilize in your dental practice:
1. Launch a referral program - It's and must certanly be the top strategy to use especially in healthcare related service as it is believed that 92% of individuals trust personal recommendations more than all other types of marketing. It's simple but extremely powerful and has the potential to significantly increase new patient generation to your dental practice. I've listed some ideas on tips on how to kickstart this system:
- Launch a Patient Loyalty Program - That is designed in ways where you'd be able to collect email addresses & cell phone number for future marketing strategies like email marketing, social networking campaign or mobile marketing. That is also letting your patients know that you are thankful because of their business.
- Launch a Patient Review Program - This is made to raise your online reputation. You can selectively hand out cards to patients to allow them to leave reviews on your own social networking sites and other websites like yelp, your Google business page or on your own website so that they may claim their rewards.business
- Require a Patient Referral
Here is a 3 step guide on how best to ask light-heartedly for a referral:
- Selectively asking - ask only people who you realize and who you prefer, a good example is a long-term patient whom you allow us a great rapport.
- Each time a patient has had a great experience - each time a patient will be graceful in letting you know they have had a great experience, you are able to tell them in ways that's not pressuring like, "It's excellent to listen to that you had an excellent experience. Whenever your friends or family tell you how bad their experience was, you are able to send them here."
- Use a script - Thank you for your feedback! I'm very happy with we and It's part of our goal to offer a positive experience for patients as you who appreciate what we do. We all know that not everybody has a positive experience like this with their dentists. When you have any family or friends who might enjoy the exact same experience you've had, we would love for you to recommend them to us.
2. Turn your product or service into difficult - What problem do your services solve? Do not go with the flow of explaining the services that you offer. Instead, make your product the focal point and create difficult for that. Like, you are able to ask patients dental related questions as well as better is create a quiz on who they believe is following good dental hygiene. It forces them to activate and your business will soon be unique and top of mind.
3. Use popular hashtags on social networking - Utilizing popular hash tags such as #FlashbackFriday or #ThrowbackThursday can increase the number of views you need for your business especially the ones that have been in the millennial age group. You might like to use this so you could target person buying a particular topic or service so there is a constant know since it can be a great source of how you can get new patients to check out your service.
More Dental Marketing Ideas
When it comes to there's no shortage of good approaches to start. Here certainly are a few more recommendations for marketing your dental practice. Take a look and see everything you think will work for your practice.
Get Local with SEO
When people in your target area start searching on the internet for a dentist can you show up? A simple way to test is to seize your phone, enter "Dentist near me" and see what comes up. If you're not at the head of the pack you're passing up on lots of new patients and leads.
A target for your dental marketing efforts is always to rank on local search, like whenever you typed "Dentist near me", and get found by people in your target market.
Leverage Existing Patients
Along with the aforementioned suggestions, working together with what your dental practice already has, like existing patients, is an excellent spot to start. Like in idea number 1 we discussed creating someone loyalty program. Not only does this leverage existing patients, it's good business that could (and will) drive referrals to your practice.
Dental Marketing: It's Not Rocket Science
Marketing a dental practice can feel like rocket science, however it isn't, utilizing a little creativity and good sense can go a lengthy way. Considering how to please your patients is one way to get more of these!
To Social Media or Not to Social Media
If you're going to use Social Media to market you dental practice I would recommend taking a moment to think about it.
Social media marketing is a good dental marketing tool but it takes time, effort and tact. Consistent effort and quality content certainly are a must for social networking to work for dental marketing. In the event that you or your staff do not need enough time to market your practice, the right way, on social networking it may be best to consider other options. Other choices for engaging social users are hiring an agency, training someone in your workplace to complete it or using paid ads to attain social networking users.
Alternative methods to use social networking
Additionally, when utilizing paid ads to a target new patients for your practice, make certain that you're only targeting patients in your geographic area. If you're in New York City you don't want to be marketing to people in Los Angeles, right? It's a simple and costly mistake to make.
Produce a contest and go viral
Using contests is a good solution to grow your dental practice. Everyone wants whiter teeth, right? Produce a grand prize, for example, of teeth whitening for life (or whatever you want to offer).
Whenever your prize is something everyone wants you'll haven't any trouble getting people to become listed on your contest. Digital contests can raise your dental practices marketing exposure for pennies. Adding bonus actions to improve entrants chances to win is another solution to squeeze a little more from your contest.
There's a 1,001 ways to market your dental practice. Many of them you certainly can do yourself. Sometimes, it's simpler to hire a professional to complete it right, the first time. You can find out more about hiring a dental marketing expert in the box below.