Low Risk - High Return - Work Your Own Hours
The Ultimate Get Rich Quick Scheme
Wow! Can you imagine a help wanted ad like that in your local newspaper or pay-per-click ad in your favorite search engine?
Yet, organized cyber crime has become the most profitable - low risk - high return crime of our age. Countless 1000s of hackers are quietly utilising the Internet, hiding behind 1000s of captured computers, stealing identities and money from innocent people as you and me. Sadly, there is little chance the hacker will ever get caught.
Organized cyber crime has become a big-time profession. Professional hackers allow it to be their daily job to make the most of current computer security trends and send out threats like Spam, phishing e-mails, Trojan horses containing key loggers, hijackers and more, all targeted to steal your identity and ultimately your money.
These cyber criminals could work alone or in groups. In either case, their first goal is to fully capture computers and turn them into zombies or bots. They're computers that the hacker controls with no owners knowledge.
As more and more computers are captured, the hacker develops an Army of computers or botnet that can be used for numerous criminal activities. The botnet may send out Spam e-mails, and Trojan horses. A botnet could cause denial-of-service attacks on internet sites extorting money on the internet site owners. This whole time the hacker is hiding behind a chain of computers under his control. Tracing back once again to the hacker 's almost impossible. Trusted hackers for hire
Hacker Tools For Sale
Everyone can make the most of the computer security trends and develop into a area of the organized cyber crime world. The equipment of the trade are everywhere. You can find internet sites that promote the use of these tools. What are you wanting? Here's an incomplete listing of items you can find on the Internet:
· Remote Access Tools - called RATs. These tools allow remote use of a computer. They certainly were originally developed for white hat hackers to remotely repair computers. Now, this is a major tool in an internet criminal's toolbox.
· Key logger Tools - Corporations and even parents find these tools necessary to keep everyone in line on the Internet. Unfortunately, hackers have learned how to use these tools to steal your private information.
· Video And Audio Systems - Hackers have tools that will penetrate your computer systems and watch your every move through the camera mounted on your computer or microphone that came along with your computer.
· Voip And Broadband Phone Services - it is possible to find tools such as for example web dialer worms to break into computers and pay attention to conversations or even dial and utilize the phone service. How hard can it be for a criminal to put drug purchases or conduct terrorist activities with your computer?
· Computer Memory Storage - hackers can acquire tools to section off your computer and store anything they want like child pornography, criminal records and more.
· Spamming Tools - wish to send e-mail out of someone else's computer? Just purchase this easy to use software and you possibly can make that happen. Hackers send an incredible number of Spam e-mails every day getting back together over 90 percent of most e-mail sent out worldwide.
· Create Your Own Virus - Yes, it's true. There are numerous internet sites offering to mutate a current virus to your needs. Lately, virus attacks have been more targeted. That's why you haven't found out about massive virus attacks lately.
· Drive By Spyware - There are some internet sites that promote that they will pay you to allow them to put something on your web site that puts spyware on every computer that visits the site. The more computers infected the additional money you make.
· Computer Scrambling Devices - you can get tools that will scramble all or some of the information on a computer. Simply invade a computer, scramble important information, leave a message telling the victim to pay for a couple of hundred dollars ransom to an international account and they'll send the code to unscramble the information.
This list could go on and on. Organized cyber crime uses every tool they can find or devise to make the most of the current computer trends and enhance their threats.
The headline reads: Computer Hackers Wanted For Organized Cyber Crime! The sub headline should say, "Most people is indifferent and isn't doing much to protect themselves. The Timing couldn't be better."
Organized cyber crime has moved, for the absolute most part, from targeting large businesses to individuals and small business. Criminals know this targeted group has little familiarity with computer security and a small amount of money to buy their protection. They view this group as easy prey. Up to now, they are directly on target.
The sad truth is that a lot of people either don't seem to care or don't know what to do. Nearly all of those that don't know how to proceed don't do anything about any of it, either. That's the current computer security trend. As a result, organized cyber crime and computer security threats continue to cultivate at an accelerating pace. Over $67 billion was stolen last year. Over eight million identities have been stolen annually for a long time and years back.
What Can We Do To Fight Organized Cyber Crime And Turn These Computer Security Trends Around?
For the absolute most part, criminals are lazy. They are seeking the low road - not the high road. Making yourself a hard target to attack is the first defense against organized cyber crime and computer security threats.
The old saying, "knowledge is power," is most important. Make sure everyone at home or business understands the threats and is careful not to allow these on a computer. However, even with the most effective knowledge there can be accidental leaks from opening Spam e-mail, drive-by-hacking from a site, downloading infected cds and more.
Here are a few tips to protect your property and business:
· Be sure you maintain the most recent most up-to-date Microsoft Windows patches
· Use an industrial grade bi-directional firewall. Most over-the-counter and products made available from Internet services don't offer this quality technology
· Be sure you have up-to-date antivirus protection
· Be sure you have best-of-breed anitspyware protection. Antispyware and antiviruses will vary computer security threats and require different protection technologies.
· Avoid internet sites which could have spyware including gambling and pornography.
The very best protection is utilising the same computer security solutions used by major corporations round the world. An answer that uses overlapping technologies to stop antiviruses, spyware and other computer security threats.